Weather widget?

Hey guys! Are we able to make a weather widget that has an icon that keeps changing, showing also various indications like if it’s raining or not?

Hi @Password and welcome to the forum. I think this is an excellent idea, and reminds me of the behavior of the Weather app icons on iOS and Android.

Currently the ANTP Weather widget is unavailable at the moment as we’re working to improve it. I’ll see about adding something like this as well!

That is an excellent Idea, the weather in Colorado changes every 15 minutes. I had a great ANTP on my Windows 7 computer. I want to figure out how to remove the hard drive and install it in my new computer so I can get a copy of my old ANTP, it took me months and months to create that page, and the backup I thought I created apparently didn’t make it to Google drive like I thought it did. I really don’t have spare time to recreate another one, it was SO USEFUL, I used the backup feature incorrectly, or didn’t follow the directions correctly to make sure the backup was in Google Drive, I thought it was there but it isn’t.
I Love the Weather Widget idea. :sun_behind_small_cloud:

Hi @Nathan_Alan, a new weather widget is in the works and hopefully will be available very soon. I’ll update you here when it’s available!

I also understand the pain of transferring your preferences between computers and overall keeping your preferences safe, and solutions for these shortcomings are also in progress. In the coming weeks, I hope to have more to share :slight_smile:

Thank you for this feedback!

Hi @Nathan_Alan and @Password, I just wanted to share that a new weather widget has been added to Awesome New Tab Page.

This new weather widget is for now very similar to the one you are used to, but it should appear available for you to use without anything else to install! Just open your Widgets drawer using the icon on the left of the page, unlock, and drag out the weather widget to your grid.

More improvements will be added, including a smaller form factor, in the future. Stay tuned! Thanks for the feedback!